- Great mind have purpose, others have wishes.
꿈 | 사랑하는 사람들의 행복, 뭐든 할 수 있는 체력과 실행력, 인류의 변화
- Lazy hands make for poverty, diligent hands bring wealth.
돈 | 고등학교 입시, 새벽야근
- First, they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.
대인관계 | 본인들의 이익, 에너지소모모
- The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say 'no' to almost everything.
거절 | 솔직하게 말하기
- All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsion, habit, reason, passion, and desire.
내적동기 | 기회, 열정, 습관관
- In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends.
- Strong people have always strong weakness too.
장단점 | 끈기, 몰입 / 주변 살피기
- Money begets money.
- Your butler has a butler.
- Fortune favors the brave.
- Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
- 20th reunion, life has different answers. Each way, beautifully, Shiseido.
- A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.
- Why change? Everyone has his own style. When you have found it, you should stick to it.
- Yesterday, You said tomorrow. Just do it.
- Passion kept one fully in the present, so that time became a series of mutually exclusive 'nows'.
- Two men looked out from prison bars, One saw the mud, the other saw stars.
- My parents had only one argument in forty-five years. It lasted 43 years.
- People alwaysfear change. People feared electricity when it was invented. But with time, people will come to accept their silicon masters.
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- In the beginning, God create the heavens and the earth.
- Opportunity doesn't send letters of introduction.
- You don't have a soul, doctor. You are a soul. You have a body, temporarily.
- Success doesn't make happiness. If you are happy, success comes to you.
- Everyone has time to do that. It's just that they don't have the courage. Work is a blessing when it helps us to think about what we're doing.
- They asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wroth down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
- I have no special talents. I'm only passionately curious.
- The busy bee has no time for sorrow.
Here is the twelve-step goal-setting methodology that Brian Tracy has taught to more than a million people.
You have a desire : What do you really want?
Believe that your goal is achievable.
You write your goal down.
Determine your starting point.
Determine why you want it.
You set a deadline.
You identify the obstacle in your way.
Determine the additional knowledge and skills you need.
Determine the people whose help you will need.
You make a plan : put it all together.
YOu visualize your goal continually.
Never give up.
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
- Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don't expect it from cheap people.
- Advice is seldom welcome.
- One see well onely with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes.
- Love is patient, love is kind.
It is not proud. It doest not envy, it does not boast, It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered.
- My home is not a place, it is people.
- Poverty and adversity are God's gifts to train me.